At the Center for Public Safety Excellence® (CPSE®) we are excited to bring you the latest learning opportunities to advance your department and career.
- February 2 & 9, 2022
Distance learning webinar; $400 – Register
February 22-24 – Temple Fire & Rescue, Temple, TX – Click here for registration and additional information
March 15-17 – San Marcos Fire Department, San Marcos, CA – Click here for registration and additional information.
April 13-15 – Grand Junction Fire Department, Grand Junction, CO – Click here for registration and additional information
April 19-21 – Marysville Fire District, Marysville, WA – Click here for registration and additional information
May 2-4 – Covington Fire Department, Covington, GA – Click here for registration and additional information
May 16-18 – Commander Navy Region Southwest (CNRSW), San Diego, CA (DoD Only) – Click here for registration and additional information
June 13-15 – Miramar Fire Department, Miramar, FL – Click here for registration and additional information
On-Demand Webinars and Resource Documents
We encourage you to take the time to access these free resources in the CPSE University:
- Writing the Four-Part Answer – A webinar explaining development of the four-part answer for the self-assessment manual.
- Performance Statements – A webinar explaining development of performance statements.
- Creating a Strategic Plan – A webinar explaining the creation of a community-driven strategic plan.
- Developing Strategic Plan Goals and Objectives – A webinar explaining how to develop effective goals and objectives for a strategic plan.
- Tech Writing 101 – provides an overview of the Advanced Technical Writing Certificate Program at George Mason.
- Annual Appraisals – A handout to assist with developing annual appraisals.
- Critical Tasking – A handout to aid in conducting critical tasking for all emergency response types.
- Engaging Stakeholders – A handout explaining how to engage stakeholders in the CRA/SOC process.
- Fire Department Strategic Plans and Community Master Plans: Are They The Same? – A handout comparing and contrasting fire department strategic plans and community master plans.
- Performance Statements – A handout outlining how to develop performance statements.
- Writing the Four-Part Answer – A handout explaining development of the four-part answer for the self-assessment manual.
- Completing the Designation Application – Learn tips on completing the designation application for CFO, CTO, CEMSO, FM, or FO
- 21st Century Fire and Emergency Services White Paper – Handouts and videos on the critical issue areas.
CPSE is looking for agencies to host the Quality Improvement for the Fire and Emergency Services workshop in 2022. If you are interested in hosting a 2022 workshop, contact Debbie Sobotka, CPSE COO, email@example.com
For questions or assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-691-4620.