At the Center for Public Safety Excellence® (CPSE®) we are excited to bring you the latest learning opportunities to advance your department and career.
September 26-28 – Marysville Fire District Regional Fire Authority, Marysville, WA
October 3-5 – York Area United Fire and Rescue, York, PA
October 4-6 – Goodyear Fire Department, Goodyear, AZ
October 17-19 – Spring Fire Department, Spring, TX
October 17-19 – Cosumnes Community Services District Fire Department, Elk Grove, CA
November 7-9 – Kingsport Fire Department, Kingsport, TN
November 14-16 – Colorado River Fire Rescue, Rifle, CO
DoD Only – Quality Improvement for the Fire and Emergency Services Workshop – 3 Days, In-Person
November 7-9 – Naval Support Activity Souda Bay Fire & Emergency Services, Souda Bay, Greece (DoD Only)
November 14-16 – MCBH K-Bay ARFF, Kailua, HI (DoD Only)
Darkhorse Emergency: Answering the Forgotten Question: Using Diagnostic Analytics to Support Continuous Improvement
Esri: Leveraging GIS to Enhance the Fire Service Accreditation Process
Intterra: Data-Driven Resilience
FirstWatch: Fire Operations and Accreditation Monitoring and Reporting
ImageTrend: Taking the Intimidation our of Community Risk Reduction
Click here for Sponsor Webinar Recordings.
On-Demand Webinars and Resource Documents
We encourage you to take the time to access these free resources in the CPSE University:
- Writing the Four-Part Answer – A webinar explaining development of the four-part answer for the self-assessment manual.
- Performance Statements – A webinar explaining development of performance statements.
- Creating a Strategic Plan – A webinar explaining the creation of a community-driven strategic plan.
- Developing Strategic Plan Goals and Objectives – A webinar explaining how to develop effective goals and objectives for a strategic plan.
- Tech Writing 101 – click here for an overview of the Advanced Technical Writing Certificate Program at George Mason and click here for more detailed information and how to register.
- Annual Appraisals – A handout to assist with developing annual appraisals.
- Critical Tasking – A handout to aid in conducting critical tasking for all emergency response types.
- Engaging Stakeholders – A handout explaining how to engage stakeholders in the CRA/SOC process.
- Fire Department Strategic Plans and Community Master Plans: Are They The Same? – A handout comparing and contrasting fire department strategic plans and community master plans.
- Performance Statements – A handout outlining how to develop performance statements.
- Writing the Four-Part Answer – A handout explaining development of the four-part answer for the self-assessment manual.
- Completing the Designation Application – Learn tips on completing the designation application for CFO, CTO, CEMSO, FM, or FO
- 21st Century Fire and Emergency Services White Paper – Handouts and videos on the critical issue areas.