We are committed to creating a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all conference participants. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this code of conduct.
Code of Ethical Conduct
- Be considerate of those around you.
- Be respectful of others and their viewpoints that may be different from your own.
- Be collaborative with others.
- Be mindful of your words and actions.
Unacceptable conduct may include, but is not limited to:
- Offensive or unwanted behavior or language related to, but not limited to, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other similar categories.
- Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature.
- Wearing attire that includes harmful or offensive language or imagery that is not appropriate for a professional setting.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions or events throughout the 2023 CPSE Excellence Conference.
- Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats, intimidation, or bullying, both online and/or in-person.
- Inappropriate comments or stalking of fellow attendees.