The CPSE Board of Directors welcomes its newest member, Sara Jahnke, Ph.D. Dr. Jahnke is the Director and a Senior Scientist with the Center for Fire, Rescue & EMS Health Research within NDRI-USA, Inc., a not-for-profit research firm where she also serves as the Chief Operating Officer. With over a decade of research experience on firefighter health, she has been the Principal Investigator on ten national studies as well as dozens of studies as a co- investigator. Her work has focused on a range of health concerns including the health of women firefighters, behavioral health, risk of injury, cancer, cardiovascular risk factors, and substance use with funding from the Assistance to Firefighters Grant R&D Program, the National Institutes of Health and other foundations.
CPSE BLOG POSTS
- The CPSE appoints Heather M. McGuire to the Commission on Fire Accreditation International representing city managers that oversee a CFAI accredited agency.
- 2024 Mike Worthington Scholarship Recipients
- 2024 Cliff Jones Ambassador Award awarded to Assistant Chief Jacoby
- 2024 Ronny Jack Coleman Leadership Legacy Award awarded to Watch Manager Thorpe
- CPSE Learning Opportunities