AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND Center for Public Safety Excellence The Center for Public Safety Excellence, Inc. (CPSE) Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by CPSE. The CPSE Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the CPSE Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES The CPSE Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of CPSE and CPSE is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. CPSE is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. CPSE is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CPSE of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE As a condition of your use of the CPSE Web Site, you warrant to CPSE that you will not use the CPSE Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the CPSE Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the CPSE Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the CPSE Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the CPSE Web Site.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES The CPSE Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal, or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
CPSE has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, CPSE reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. CPSE reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. CPSE reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in CPSE’S sole discretion. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any Communication Service. CPSE does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, CPSE specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized CPSE spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of CPSE. Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO Center for Public Safety Excellence (CPSE) OR POSTED AT ANY Center for Public Safety Excellence (CPSE) WEB SITE Center for Public Safety Excellence (CPSE) does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Center for Public Safety Excellence (CPSE) (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Center for Public Safety Excellence (CPSE) Web Site or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Center for Public Safety Excellence (CPSE), its affiliated companies and necessary sublicenses permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Center for Public Safety Excellence (CPSE) is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Center for Public Safety Excellence (CPSE)’s sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
TERMINATION/ACCESS RESTRICTION Center for Public Safety Excellence (CPSE) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Center for Public Safety Excellence (CPSE) Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES: All contents of the CPSE Web Site are copyrighted. All rights reserved.
TRADEMARKS The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.